I offer two distinct yet complementary services:
On-Demand AdvisingEver wish you had another entrepreneur at your side for that split-second decision, employee issue, new idea or just a fresh perspective? My On-Demand Advising provides the experience of a proven and trusted advisor whenever and wherever you need it. This is a simple, convenient and affordable way to get the advice or mentorship you or your employees need. No long-term commitments, just solid business advice – on-demand.
How On-Demand Advising Can Help You
- Act as a sounding board for new ideas and strategies
- Prioritize time and resources
- Gain objectivity
- Deal with sensitive HR issues
- Answer questions related to starting and operating a business
- Stay strategically focused and motivated
- Work on management skills and solve productivity issues
Sometimes short-term advice isn’t enough. When you want to add expertise without overhead, need help running your business or planning your next strategic move, I am here to help you.
One size fits all is not my approach. Each business has its own challenges and opportunities. I am analytical and methodical about examining what is really going on in your business. I analyze then roll up my sleeves and work collaboratively with owners
and employees to bring about measurable results.
I can assist with all aspects of starting and running a business. My experience lends itself from start-ups to companies up to $30M in revenue. I offer consulting in the areas of getting started, operations, HR/administration, sales and marketing.
How Strategic Consulting Can Help You
- Evaluate business plans (execution models)
- Formulate or refine go-to-market strategies
- Solidify distribution, partnerships and contracts
- Execute established plans
- Assess and analyze current operational structure to identify and solve issues
- Design and implement improvement controls, measurement and reporting
- Identify and implement cost reduction strategies
- Review, analyze and recommend strategies from a 360° view to increase revenue
- Focus sales teams on high revenue producing targets
- Optimize sales process, strategy and accountability
- Align teams with vision, mission and key objectives
- Improve communication flow throughout the organization—up, down and lateral
- Review and optimize organizational structure, reporting and compensation plans